Saturday, July 9, 2016

Area to consider before sign up Malaysia Telco

Currently myself work as system support engineer, and this job require race with time, think fast and rely on past experience, in order to response to end user properly to meet their needs. This make me not only know how to explain accurately to end user, also let me learn what exactly end user want from their question.

When come to sign up a service package with Malaysia Telco, I put my foot in end user shoe, to make sure I can accept the way they serve me as end user. Myself choose Yes.my as example, because Yes.my as one of the telco in Malaysia claim that their are
global frontrunner in mobile 4G and the first mobile operator in the world to bring mobile internet and voice together in one offering  
beside the mobile / data plan package offer by this company, let's have a look on their customer service..

1) How others user satisfied their service:
-in their Facebook page:

 
receive a lot of complain... huh?

- in their Twitter response:


 under my request and provide the exact answers...





















2) How is their web site service:





Since the company upgrade their official website to mobile responsive layout, the website service down for few days: end user not able access to My Account, Shop....



3) How their staff serve:


Day: Second day of Hari Raya holiday 2016

Location: Yes Flagship Store at Lot 10

Staff: Mr. Sharul & Mr. Rakil; there are another female staff as cashier (staff name not exact spell, it wrote according my own listening)





Mr. Sharul patiently serve the lady customer which her iPhone able connect to the Huddle XS, but not able access internet. He assist the lady customer to reset account password, configure the Huddle XS, also configure the Hotspot password. His effort bring good result which the lady able access internet again, after few days the Huddle XS not working properly.





Mr. Rakil serve me twice. First visit was before lunch, when he knew that I am existing prepaid customer and request for LTE sim card, he first explain that company also provide free LTE sim to prepaid subscriber, just require verify my account username. After that he straight proceed to get a new blank LTE sim card and register for me.



After few time unsuccessful register, he apology and require his superior Mr. Sharul to assist. As last both of them confirm that LTE sim card yet available to prepaid customer. Then I walk out the shop for lunch.



Second visit was after lunch, I decided sign up the postpaid 48 plan, Mr. Rakil serve me again, he knew the sign up procedure well and actually can finish entire process in 15 minutes: photocopy my Identify card, get my existing account name, make payment, activate new sim card, configure the Yes 4G Altitude phone for first time use. 

Unfortunately printer inside the staff room not function properly, until he have to phone to support, and the entire process finish using 45 minutes.



Still, this was my personal experience when sign up with Yes.my services.

Just for reader's reference.

contact writer: Ngai Siew Kuen 
e-mail:s_k_ngai 
Subject:[From Blog]Area to consider before sign up Malaysia Telco

No comments: