Friday, February 12, 2016

Wise Pen (fine stylus) from Teclast

Months ago I bought the Teclast X80H dual os tablet, It work good in android system, but when switching to Windows os, my finger just too big for their little button.

So I decided search online to buy a stylus. Traditional stylus come with hemisphere head working like my finger, I don't think on it. Then myself come cross a online e-commerce website sold the fine point capacitative stylus - it shape like a ball pen, just the pen tip cover with a round shape plastic.
When Teclast  website also offers the same Fine Point Premium Capacitative stylus, I straight make up my mind to put it in the chart, why? Cause it come with a replacement tips.
It name Wise pen, cost RM 49.00 (include GST). I bring it along with my Teclast tablet for Windows os usage:

It help me easily maximize / resize / close folder window, application screen;
It help me easily select cell in spreadsheets, click the format painter button, navigate to another tab, switching spreadsheets window;
It help me easily navigate functional button in browser, select text link in web page, select web command in a single tick;

But, the unhappy are:

The fine point stylus tip is hard plastic, it scratch my tablet screen after few times of using;
The pen cap will automatically unscrew when frequently keep in and take out from bag;
The fine point stylus tip easy collect dust, and it broken (round plastic tear down) after daily usage for a month. Is this the reason the seller free one tip for replacement?

As conclusions, I am satisfy on the fine point stylus (Wise pen).

No comments: